It’s no secret that high profit comes from low overhead expenses.
There are very few places in business where profit margins are above 50%. The cost to produce, package and deliver products eat up most of the profit of a product. In most cases, the margin is lower than calculated, from hidden costs.
And then you have limitations of how much you can physically do in a 14-hour day. Even with getting up at 5 a.m. and working till 10 at night, you hit a ceiling where growth stops and income levels off. Eventually, inflation takes more and more of your profits, and you shrink.
It always seems too that when entrepreneurs try to go beyond that full production point, they end up working harder and making less money. It becomes a real grind, and it looks like everyone else (your lender, employees, equipment and supplies vendors…) is making money but you.
Books are no different. There are printing costs, shipping supplies and so forth if you’re a self-published author. And if you are published with a traditional publisher, a buck or two per book means a lot of books need to be sold before you can buy that second island in the Pacific.
HOW DOES AN AUTHOR OR SOLO ENTREPRENEUR BECOME A MILLIONAIRE?
We hear about passion and purpose. I make sure that every client finds their true purpose in life. Knowing that what you are doing benefits others is what drives us. With that clearly in sight, now you need a lot of money in order to change A LOT of lives for the better.
So how do you as an author or solopreneur make 6 or 7 figures year after year folding from exhaustion?
I’ve been telling entrepreneurs for years that INFORMATION PRODUCTS are the best way to help a lot of people while earning a lot of money for yourself. It’s a true win-win where you, by sharing your knowledge and experience, help others to overcome their challenge or achieve a specific goal they so badly want.
This is why Information Products are so lucrative:
- HIGH PROFIT MARGINS — With Info Products, you create them ONCE and sell them a million times. What this means is that once you have developed one, you can offer it electronically online or on inexpensive CDs and other media.
- VERY HIGH PERCEIVED VALUE — It is THE INFORMATION AGE. The main commodity of the 21st century is information. People want to learn how to do things, and they will pay handsomely for that training because they believe it will solve their problem or make them more capable.
- LOW OVERHEAD — Without question, the costs involved in running a typical brick and mortar business are extremely high. It is one of the main reasons why so many people fail within the first few years of going into business for themselves. They do not realize just how much it costs to keep the doors open.
With Information Products, it’s a completely different arrangement. They can be developed out of a coffee shop or home office with ZERO overhead! The initial cost to work with an Information Product Development Expert is a one-time cost. The rest is pure profit.
Of course, there are promotion costs, but the difference between creating physical products and Info Products is very significant.
IF YOU’RE NOT SURE WHERE TO START WITH DEVELOPING YOUR OWN INFORMATION PRODUCTS, FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
1. CONTACT WRITER SERVICES AND SPEAK WITH AN INFO PRODUCT EXPERT
2. PLAN OUT YOUR FIRST INFO PRODUCT WITH YOUR INFO DEVELOPMENT EXPERT
3. HAVE YOUR FIRST INFO PRODUCT AND START MAKING HIGH PROFITS.
[WEB FORM HERE]
Schedule A Strategy Session with Your Info Product Developer Now.